Terms and Conditions
(Last updated: 16/09/2020)
2. Paw Petisserie (“Part of Pawppet Bakery") does not warrant that any information obtained from or through this Website is free from virus or other faults, defects or typographical error.
3. Pawppet Bakery will not be liable for any costs, damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. This Website is not intended to be used for any legal purpose.
4. Pawppet Bakery is running a shop for pet products and through this home delivery service (hereinafter referred to as "Home Delivery"), through a tie-up with a third-party courier company("Courier") of repute.
5. In order for a customer to place a Home Delivery order from the Website through a Courier, the customer can do so by either of the following options:
A customer will need to first register by providing details as specified therein, including name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number and other such detail as required. Customers are required to maintain secrecy about their password which they have entered at the time of registration. Each customer will be solely responsible for all orders that are generated from their account and be held liable for the payment for all such orders. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise.
A customer can also place an order by simply checking out as a 'guest', without needing to register himself/herself. In such a case, since products will be required to be delivered to the customer, the customer will be obligated to provide details such as: name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, mobile number and such other details as may be required to facilitate the delivery of the products. It shall be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that delivery instructions are clear and concise.
6. In line with the understanding provided at point 5 above, the acceptance of order shall be in the sole discretion of Pawppet Bakery. Pawppet Bakery reserves the right to refuse or to accept or to cancel any order from any customer beyond the delivery area (i.e. the geographical territory of India).
7. Notwithstanding the information provided at Clause 6 above, it is clarified that Pawppet Bakery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without limitations, conditions and/or qualifications, and without the need of prior notification, to limit, change, modify or cancel any order, and/or to refuse any service to any customer for any reason attributable to the unavailability of the items ordered, or other circumstances and conditions beyond the control of Pawppet Bakery, which would render impossible or delay the fulfilment of its obligations.
8. Delivery orders are subject to: customer addresses falling in the delivery area (area within which Pawppet Bakery is available- i.e. within the geographical territory of India).
9. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled by a customer for any reason whatsoever.
10. The price of Pawppet Bakery products displayed on the Website is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), and is exclusive of delivery charges. The customer is liable to pay delivery charges (on an order placed through the Website) as applicable in that particular city (plus applicable GST and other taxes as may be applicable from time to time). Pawppet Bakery shall use its best efforts to meet the scheduled delivery time (displayed on the Website), however, it does not guarantee these delivery timelines in every case.
11. For orders placed through the Website, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that customer himself/herself or an appropriate person is available at the delivery address and he/she must pay in full at the time of placing an order (for cash on delivery orders).
13. Pawppet Bakery reserves the right to send to the customers registered with it, promotional electronic mails and Short Message Service (SMS) on the mobile numbers of such customers that may be registered with the National DND (Do Not Disturb). By registering on Pawppet Bakery, the customer expressly agrees to allow Pawppet Bakery to contact him/her for offers and updates relating to his/her account.
14. Types of information we collect and how it is used:
When using 'Online Services' i.e. when ordering or registering on the Website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number; and/or other 'Sensitive Personal Information'. Pawppet Bakery will not collect, use or disclose 'Sensitive Personal Information' except with your specific consent.
15.Credit card and net-banking details:
Pawppet Bakery does not store any of your credit card and/or net-banking details. We work with third-party secured payment providers to handle online transactions who might store card information based on the user’s consent. We may link you to a third-party payment gateway/ merchant gateway/ portal of a bank. We will have no control over the data you provide on such a portal, which may include your card/bank/UPI details.
20. Intellectual Property:
All the products and information provided on the Website is the 'Intellectual Property' of Pawppet Bakery and may not be used by a third party, without the prior written consent of Pawppet Bakery.
(End of the document)